- Autolus Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: AUTL) rose 32.6% to $7.37 in pre-market trading. Syncona said Blackstone Life Science will invest $250 million in Autolus.
- Mainz Biomed B.V. (NASDAQ: MYNZ) rose 28.3% to $12.82 in pre-market trading after jumping 100% on Friday.
- FAT Brands Inc. (NASDAQ: FATBB) rose 19.6% to $23.05 in pre-market trading. FAT Brands reported Q4 cash dividend on Class A common stock and Class B common stock.
- Volta Inc. (NYSE: VLTA) rose 16.2% to $10.95 in pre-market trading. Volta reported a partnership with Topgolf to add electric charging stations to added venues in the US.
- AC Immune SA (NASDAQ: ACIU) rose 14.7% to $8.41 in pre-market trading after comments by AC Immune CEO on Sunday that number of Alzheimer’s cases could triple by 2050.
- Meten Holding Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: METX) rose 14.4% to $0.7150 in pre-market trading after jumping 24% on Friday.
- Galmed Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (NASDAQ: GLMD) shares rose 14.2% to $3.20 in pre-market trading.
- 4D pharma plc (NASDAQ: LBPS) shares rose 12.8% to $9.59 in pre-market trading after surging 19% on Friday.
- Gamida Cell Ltd. (NASDAQ: GMDA) shares rose 11.1% to $4.69 in pre-market trading.
- Nuvve Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: NVVE) rose 10.9% to $16.37 in pre-market trading. Nuvve is expected to report Q3 financial results on Thursday, November 11, 2021.
- IonQ, Inc. (NASDAQ: IONQ) shares rose 10.5% to $21.30 in pre-market trading after jumping 17% on Friday.
- Biomerica, Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRA) rose 9.9% to $5.42 in pre-market trading. Biomerica, last week, said it received a Notice of Allowance from Canadian Patent office for patent covering irritable bowel syndrome food sensitivity testing & treatment.
- Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: MARA) rose 9.9% to $70.14 in pre-market trading.
- Evolve Transition Infrastructure LP (NASDAQ: SNMP) rose 9.7% to $1.34 in pre-market trading after dropping over 5% on Friday.
- Bitfarms Ltd. (NASDAQ: BITF) rose 9.2% to $7.95 in pre-market trading.
- Minerva Neurosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: NERV) rose 9.6% to $1.48 in pre-market trading.
- EVgo, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVGO) rose 9.1% to $10.89 in pre-market trading.
- CONSOL Energy Inc. (NYSE: CEIX) rose 7.9% to $25.81 in pre-market trading. CONSOL Energy recently reported worse-than-expected Q3 results.
- SPI Energy Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: SPI) rose 6.4% to $5.18 in pre-market trading. SPI Energy said net sales jumped 41% year-over-year to $79.4 million in the six months ended June 30, 2021.
Find out what’s going on in today’s market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep.
- XORTX Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: XRTX) fell 10.5% to $3.47 in pre-market trading after declining 3% on Friday.
- Arbutus Biopharma Corporation (NASDAQ: ABUS) shares fell 6.6% to $3.25 in pre-market trading. Arbutus Biopharma recently filed for $250 million mixed shelf offering.
- ReWalk Robotics Ltd. (NASDAQ: RWLK) fell 6.2% to $1.52 in pre-market trading after surging over 25% on Friday. The company is scheduled to report Q3 results on November 11, 2021.
- Artelo Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARTL) fell 6.1% to $1.08 in pre-market trading.
- Assertio Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASRT) shares fell 5.3% to $1.44 in pre-market trading. Assertio Holdings shares surged around 37% on Friday after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results.
- Toast, Inc. (NYSE: TOST) fell 5.1% to $56.00 in pre-market trading. Toast is expected to release financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, on Tuesday, November 9, 2021.
- Tesla, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSLA) shares fell 4.9% to $1,162.50 in pre-market trading after Twitter poll favored Elon Musk selling 10% of his share.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.