Report Scope: This report provides an overview of the global market for sensor technologies and analyzes market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period, from 2021 to 2026.
New York, Nov. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Sensors: Technologies and Global Markets” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05784067/?utm_source=GNW
Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on type, application and geography.
The report also focuses on the major driving trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. This report explains the competitive landscape and current trends in the sensors market, concluding with an analysis of the vendor landscape and including detailed profiles of major players in the global sensor market.
– 135 data tables
– An updated review of the global market for sensor technologies
– Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, 2022 and 2024, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
– Evaluation and forecast the overall sensors market size in dollar value terms, and corresponding market share analysis by technology, application, end use industry, and region
– Latest information on major market dynamics (DROs), technology advancements, industry structure, regulatory scenario, and other significant factors affecting the sensors applications market growth
– Understand the upcoming market opportunities and areas of focus to forecasting the market into various segments
– Insight into the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the sensors industry
– Review of patents and new developments in the sensors industry, and number of U.S. patent grants for innovations in sensor technologies across each major category
– Details of recent industry strategies such as key M&A deals, agreements, collaborations and joint ventures within sensors industry
– Competitive landscape of the key industry participants operating within the global sensors market, and their company share analysis
– Profile descriptions of the leading industry players, including Accel AB, ams AG, Delphi Automotive PLC, Endress+Hauser, Hitachi Automotive Systems, Honeywell Sensing and Controls, Mitsubishi Electric Corp., NXP Semiconductors, Omron Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Rockwell Automation Inc., STMicroelectronics and Texas Instruments Inc.
Sensors are instruments that identify environmental changes and then provide the corresponding output for events.They sense physical inputs such as light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure or any other object, and react by producing a display output or transmitting information for further processing in electronic form.
They identify main applications in flood and water level monitoring systems, environmental monitoring, traffic monitoring and control, artificial lighting, remote device monitoring and equipment fault diagnostics, and precision farming and animal tracking.
Sensors have become indispensable in many industries because they provide vital information about temperature, position, chemistry, pressure, force and load, and flow and level, which can affect products, processes and systems.As technological advances in electronic control systems increase sensor efficiency, users are calling for advances in sensor accuracy, reliability, response time, robustness, miniaturization and communication capability.
In order to keep track of parameters, smartphones consist of sensors such as accelerometers and gyroscopes, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and temperature sensor, and provide a centralized system for automated monitoring.
Market demand for sensors will be fueled by increases in motor vehicle and machinery production, growth in the shipment of process equipment, government regulations (e.g., requiring all new light vehicles to be equipped with electronic stability control and tire pressure monitoring systems) and growth in process manufacturers’ shipments. Development of new applications for technologies such as microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), optoelectronics and photo-electronics will help to expand the sensor market. The maturity of many sensor markets and improved fabrication techniques have led to increased sensing abilities at lower costs, and this will also help to increase market growth.
Implantable sensors, self-powered sensors (e.g., sensors that convert body movement to mechanical energy and muscle stretching into electricity), biosensors, MEMS and nanosensors are expected to revolutionize the healthcare industry in the next decade. There has been considerable demand for many different types of sensors for medical applications, as there are numerous applications for sensors in the medical field for detecting and measuring physical, mechanical, chemical and electromagnetic parameters. Different parameters must be monitored, so several sensor types are used in medical applications. From the simplest (monitoring body temperature) to the most complex (MEG/MCG
systems) applications, pressure, temperature, flow, encoder, SQUID, accelerometer, image and biosensors sensors are used. Biosensors generated the bulk of the total revenues.
Moreover, sensors will be used in most cars as they decrease in price and increase in integration.Users will start accepting them as standard car parts, and automotive companies can integrate more intelligence into them until they achieve the goal of an autonomous car.
A modern automobile can perform many driver-assistance tasks, such as avoiding and preventing accidents and reducing the severity of accidents. The vehicles have passive safety systems, such as airbags and seat belts; active safety systems, such as electronic stability control, adaptive suspension, and yaw and roll control; and driver-assistance systems, including adaptive cruise control, blind spot detection, lane-departure warning, drowsy-driver alert and parking assistance.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05784067/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001